For many people, an estate or tag sale might feel like the end, but a properly organized and managed sale can also serve as the beginning to a new chapter in the evolution of family and its assets. Above all else, the professionals at Jenior treat clients and their belongings with respect and dignity. Jenior’s near-decade of experience organizing, promoting and conducting tag sales means you get top dollar for your property while your home is treated with the same care and respect you give to it. Eric Jenior’s certification as a professional appraiser from the International Society of Appraisers provides him with a unique edge over others. He understands the fine line between generating a high-grossing sale, while making certain items are sold and removed from the home.
Jenior’s team of professionals will clean and price your sale-able belongings, photograph key items, and organize the sale for maximum return. We’ll handle the proper set-up, provide all the display tables and cases to secure smaller valuables, and staff your sale with caring professionals who’ll assist customers, answer questions and help load larger items. In addition to your prized possessions, Jenior will liquidate typical household items, lawn care items, tools, clothing, personal care items and appliances.
During your free consultation with Jenior, Eric Jenior himself will take the time, care and attention to review the following with you, your family and any other stakeholders:
- Our services and how we can help eliminate the stress of liquidation
- Our best quality services coupled with our affordable rate structure; the most affordable in the area
- Our payment terms that settles payment within two weeks or less following the conclusion of your sale
- Our advertising and marketing plans that bring great buyers to your sale
- Details about your unique estate settlement situation and timing of your sale
- The full walk-through of your estate
- Review items you intend to sell that we think have value
- Explain what happens before, during and after your estate/tag sale
- Review any questions or concerns you may have
- Our contract and commission structure
- Our timely payment methods (you get paid within two weeks or less!)